This is the Paying for College strand of the College Access Project developed by the Ayers Institute for Teacher Learning & Innovation in partnership with the Tennessee College Access and Success Network.
This strand provides college counselors with information and resources needed to guide students through the college admissions process and paying for college. In this course, participants will:
- Connect with other college access counselors
- Understand Cost of Attendance and determine how it is calculated
- Explore how to demystify costs for students and families
- Understand processes involved with applying for financial aid
- Build a portfolio of useful tools
- Teacher: Ayers Institute